ProLon® is a 5-day dietary program that nourishes your body while promoting regenerative and rejuvenating changes, including effects on a wide range of markers that contribute to aging, such as cholesterol, inflammation, and fasting glucose.
ProLon® mitigates the burden and danger of water-only fasting, while responding to the unmet need of having a tasty and convenient, proven and safe dietary program that does not require ongoing lifestyle changes, such as long-term dieting.
Prolon 5-Day FMD
There are no returns for this product. All sales are final.
It is up to the purchaser to make sure they can in fact do this plan prior to purchasing. There are contraindications and not recommended for all.
Is ProLon® Right For Me?
ProLon is not recommended for:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic nuts (macadamia, cashew, almond, pecan), soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon®should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet